A few years back I posted the top 12 things I learned at Disneyland. I thought it was time to update it. So here are my top 15 things from this year!
1. If you wearing matching outfits to Disneyland, you'll be easy to spot. And that's a bad thing as well as a good thing.
2. Wearing Star Wars hats still give you hat hair.
3. Ear muffs come in all shapes and sizes. And you really don't need them in Anaheim.
5. Is there anything cuter than Yoda wearing Mickey ears?
6. Read the gravestones at the Haunted Mansion. They're funny!
7. Mickey pretzels don't technically count as a hidden Mickey.
8. Even big boys can wear Chewbacca back packs.
9. Sign of the times: it's no longer a Kodak picture spot.
10. So THAT's what it looks like under the sea at the submarine ride.
11. You can get a good (if brief) glimpse of the parade from the Monorail.
12. Your kids may complain about going to Innoventions, but they'll stand and watch all the high tech demonstrations for a long time.
13. Take time and smell the roses. Or at least look at them. They're gorgeous.
14. It's a Small World now has Disney characters inside. Purists among us don't like that.
15. Let's hope Disney was making a joke when coming up with t-shirts like this:
16. If you stand below the window trying to get the perfect picture of the wicked queen from Snow White, your kids will revolt. (see the 2nd link below)
Some fun facts about It's a Small World
Hidden secrets of Disneyland