I wanted to share a few fun and interesting things to read/watch on the internet. I'm sure you'll need some distractions with the kids home and getting ready for the holidays.
- Have you been following Humans of New York's series on Syrian refugees? It's been a fascinating and humanizing way to see stories of real people living in limbo and trying to get resettled for a permanent life in the U.S. You can see the series on Instagram or Facebook.
- Talk like Yoda - here are the grammar rules!
- Know someone with ADHD? This is a great set of graphics.
- I love cenotes in Mexico (underground rivers that are exposed by worn-away limestone). You can see some beautiful pictures of them here.
- The photographer who took my professional head shot is also an actor, and is in the new movie coming out about Mother Teresa, called The Letters.
- What to say goodbye to in 2016. This is wonderful!