Hometown online fashion favorites at Tobi.com

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Cold Stone today!

While raising money for Make-a-Wish foundation, Cold Stone is giving out free ice cream today from 5-8 p.m. They're giving out 3 oz servings of Jack's Creation (sweet cream ice cream with brownies, rainbow sprinkles and caramel).

Make a donation and get a cup!

The website notes that about 85% of donations will benefit Make-a-Wish. Not sure who gets the other 15%.

When: today - Thursday, September 24 from 5-8 p.m.
Cost: donation to Make-a-Wish
Where: Cold Stone - find a location here

No comments:

Post a Comment